Concerns raised about you

Members of the public can contact us if they have concerns about a Chartered Professional Engineer, a member of IPENZ, or an engineer on another register operated by IPENZ.

We help resolve concerns about:

  • the quality of the engineer’s work, or
  • the engineer’s conduct and behaviour.

We can’t resolve disputes around:

  • commercial or contractual matters
  • fees and payment, or
  • employment.

We only deal with concerns about individual engineers, not about firms or organisations.

We can’t help someone achieve compensation or reparation, and we can’t order an engineer to undertake specific action in relation to project.