Membership Services Manager
- Seeking a passionate customer service advocate!
- Critical management role leading the Membership Services team.
- Wellington CBD based.
Reporting to the GM – Corporate Services, this is a critical management role and is responsible for leading the membership services team to deliver an enhanced customer-centric membership support service.
The Membership Services Manager will:
- Lead the Membership Services function.
- Develop and implement IPENZ’s Membership Services strategy and plan aligned with the IPENZ strategic plan to ensure an enhanced level of membership service and support is provided to all IPENZ members and prospective members.
- Be responsible for championing membership services that enhances IPENZ’s reputation as a customer-centric and value-add membership-based organisation.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations and management of the membership services team.
- Be ‘hands on’ and proactively serve and support IPENZ members and prospective members with all nature of queries.
- Ensure a timely and efficient annual billing process is delivered.
- Build and develop strong external and internal stakeholder relationships to enhance IPENZ’s reputation as a customer-centric and value-add membership focused organisation.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Extensive customer service expertise and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Proven people leadership and management experience in a customer service context.
- Strong written, listening and verbal communication skills.
- High level of empathy and initiative.
Applications for this role close on Friday 10th February 2017 at 12pm.
To apply please submit an up-to-date CV and a cover letter that describes your motivation for applying for this role and summarises your relevant skills and experience that make you a suitable candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for an engineering job?
Take a look at our engineering job website, www.jobhunt.co.nz