Time Management - Getting the right things done
Time management is a core business management skill. A myth around time management is that we can ‘manage time’. We can’t.
But we can manage ourselves and our own behaviour. During this webinar, review everyday business skills – including focusing on priority tasks, staying ahead of deadlines and reducing interruptions and time wasting activities – to help you plan your day and achieve your business goals.
Key topics include:
- moving away from the outdated “to do lists” approach to planning your day using proven business principles
- keeping it real: why you can’t plan effectively without applying the time management balance sheet principle
- analyse how you spend your time and implement changes to improve your daily, weekly and monthly routines
- divide your day into manageable chunks of productive time
- implement your 100 day action plan to improve how you use your time.
Why should you join this Webinar? Getting the right things done consistently will improve the quality of your results. After this webinar you will be able to plan and schedule your priorities, deal with unexpected tasks without negatively affecting your original plan for the day, stay ahead of deadlines to reduce stress levels and increase your output. All the principles covered in the webinar can be applied immediately so that you can benefit from your action plan without delay.
Sean, Founder of Learning Curve, is a sought after learning and development specialist, author and speaker. Since 2001 he has helped more than 14,000 professionals at every level improve their performance.