Fellows’ and Achievers’ Awards 2017
The IPENZ Fellows’ and Achievers’ Awards are taking place in Wellington on 7 April. The Awards are a chance to recognise and celebrate the hard work, dedication, innovation and leadership of New Zealand engineers. IPENZ Fellowships will be awarded along with five award categories including:
- Young Engineer of the Year Award – see the finalists here
- Supreme Technical Award for Engineering Achievement
- Turner Award for Professional Commitment
- Ray Meyer Award for Excellence in Student Design
- William Pickering Award for Engineering Leadership
Tickets for the Awards gala dinner are $150 each.
To buy a table of 10, please contact email@example.com.
Buy tickets now